- Multiuse; Suitable for use with water, insecticide, weed killer and water soluble fertiliser
- Ergonomically designed; The D-handle is comfortable and easy to use to increase the air pressure
- Shoulder strap; A shoulder strap is included for comfortable operation
- Clever features; There is a fully adjustable nozzle, a safety valve to release excess pressure and a level indicator to show how much liquid remains
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
Take care of your plants and clean your garden with this five-litre pressure sprayer from Garden Gear. Suitable for use with water, insecticide, weed killer or water soluble fertiliser, this garden tool makes the chore of spraying your garden easy.
Simply fill with your chosen liquid and pump the ergonomically designed D-handle to increase the air pressure in the sprayer before use. The specially designed lance features a full adjustable nozzle and is operated by a trigger with a locking position for continuous spray. There is also a safety valve that releases pressure from the container when it's too high, and a useful level indicator to show how much liquid remains in the tank without needing to open the sprayer.
The sprayer is lightweight at only 655 grams and there is a shoulder strap for comfortable operation.
Dimensions: D19 x 40cm
Hose length: 170cm
Capacity: 5 litres
D8700 - 5 Litre Pressure Sprayer
Register your product for a free extended 2-year warranty
To benefit from our extended warranty, you must register your product purchase within 30 days of the date of ordering.
To register your product visit www.gardengearonline.co.uk/extended-warranty you will need to enter your name and contact details, along with the product code and name, order number and date of purchase (all of which can be found on your order confirmation.)
*2-Year extended warranty is not available on solar products, lithium-ion batteries and consumables
Delivery Options to Suit You
|UK (Mainland) - Standard Delivery 3-4 days
|UK (Northern Ireland) - 3-4 Working Days
|UK (Highlands and Islands) - 3-4 Working Days
|UK (Isles of Scilly) - 3-4 Working Days
|View more options