- Powerful; Maximum ram pressure force of 7 tonnes will split wood efficiently
- Safer splitting; Quick, quiet and highly safe operation, no need to swing a sharp axe
- Easy to use; Easy operation, automatic return, streamlined build and wheels for transportation when not in use
- Faster splitting; Using kinetic flywheel technology this splitter can split wood in approximately 3 seconds
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
Forget the days of backbreaking work chopping logs, the Logmaster seven-tonne kinetic log splitter does it for you, enabling you to prepare, dry out and store logs at any time of the year. Kinetic log splitters operate without oil and hydraulics, storing energy in the flywheel which is released in a sudden burst. They combine speed and force for quick and efficient results.
Efficient and labour-saving, it will turn this laborious and dangerous chore into a quick, quiet, easy and automatic task, splitting logs in approximately three seconds. With safe operation and streamlined, maintenance-free steel construction, it will split all logs including seasoned and green wood, to a maximum log size of 40cm in length and 30cm in width, in just seconds. The log splitter also features a safety cage which complies with regulation EN 60-1:2017.
Powered by 230V mains power, it incorporates kinetic flywheel technology and it is easily transportable on its sturdy wheels.
Also available is a 15m extension cable, ideal for large gardens, plus a circuit breaker socket for complete peace of mind when working.
Dimensions: L115.5 x W30 x H68cm
Log length: 40cm
Log width: 10-30cm
Cord length: 160cm
Due to courier limitations we are unable to deliver this product outside mainland UK, to Scottish Highlands, Isles or BFPO addresses. Therefore it will be despatched by a specialist courier. Delivery will be charged at £24.95 and will take between 5 to 7 working days.
* Delivery time is dependant upon postcode area, please check before ordering.