- Features; New and improved instruction manual for 2018, integrated rain gutters for water collection and roof window for ventilation Strong frame; Made from durable, rustproof aluminium that is low maintenance and doesn’t require paint or treatment
- Glass-free; Lightweight yet strong 4-millimetre UV twin wall polycarbonate panels provide excellent heat retention and diffuse even sunlight
- Sliding door; The sliding door design wont slam shut in strong winds and maximises usable space
- Installation video; Please watch our helpful installation video, to guide you step by step through the installation of your greenhouse
This polycarbonate greenhouse is a great garden building perfect for growing a wide range of vegetables. This spacious greenhouse has a strong aluminium frame which has been coated in green or silver paint for a stylish finish. The aluminium frame has been treated so it is extra strong and resistant to corrosion. This greenhouse has a sliding door which provides a great access and also saves space in your garden. This greenhouse comes with a large roof vent so you can let cool air into this greenhouse during hot summer days.
This greenhouse is glazed with polycarbonate glazing which is a great alternative to glass. Polycarbonate is a plastic compound used in greenhouses because it is safe, strong and beneficial to plants. Polycarbonate is much safer than glass because it is 100% shatterproof. This makes it much safer for gardens used by children and pets. Polycarbonate also protects plants from harmful UV rays and burning in hot summer rays. This greenhouse is perfect for any garden providing a useful space to grow a variety of plants.
Each greenhouse has twin-wall, eco-friendly 4mm thick polycarbonate glazing for an insulated environment. The free running, sliding door means space inside the constructions can be maximized and integral gutters help collect rainwater that can be used at your convenience. There is also a heavy duty galvanised zinc steel base to provide extra strength. All packs include fixtures, fittings and assembly instructions.
Width: 6’ 2” (1.89m) Depth: 4’ 3” (1.31m) Height: 6’ 6” (2.01m)
Please visit our Watch Videos tab to watch our helpful installation video guide
D9399 - Green
G4539 - Grey
G2162 Plant Trays
Register your product for a free extended 2-year warranty
To benefit from our extended warranty, you must register your product purchase within 30 days of the date of ordering.
To register your product visit www.gardengearonline.co.uk/extended-warranty you will need to enter your name and contact details, along with the product code and name, order number and date of purchase (all of which can be found on your order confirmation.)
*2-Year extended warranty is not available on solar products, lithium-ion batteries and consumables
Delivery will be charged at £14.95 and will take between 5 to 7 working days.
* Delivery time is dependant upon postcode area, please check before ordering.